To provide a fun approach for financial literacy amongst scholars while assisting in mathematical comprehension by incorporating entertainment and sports
To show scholars the behind the scenes of building a hip hop business. We want to motivate participants to stay in school, be able to research their options and pursue a career. These lessons can be used for any business besides the music industry.
- Bring awareness to the different career approaches of getting into the hip hop industry.
- Recognize that money is earned from work done.
- To foster and deepen their understanding of saving.
- Understand that money is limited in quantity
- Practice making decisions in structured situations
- Set up a budget that includes all the expenses associated with setting up a business/record company etc
Copyright © 2018 Craft Keepers Inc - All Rights Reserved.